Thursday, September 3, 2009


When I first landed the damage was outlandish - anguish, anxiousness, and taking it for granted but when I first landed I was so relieved I lost my focus - soon exceeded recommended dosages now I hold the crip that holds the soul that holds the poet skills -exlcusive it leaves illusions of unfocused flows I don't suppose you're taking too much time, breaking too much mind trying to unravel the parable? that dismantled and left the lines in need of some assembly so I can find the secret key and free all the emcees
________________________________________________________________________________________

1lb of Venison burger
1tbsp butter
1 strip of Hardwood smoked & sugar cured bacon per taco
Home made taco season mix
-1 tbsp chili powder
-1 tsp salt
-1 tsp ground black pepper
-1.5 tsp ground cumin
-1/4 tsp garlic powder
-3/4 tsp crushed red pepper
-1/4 tsp onion powder
-1/4 tsp dried oregano
-1/2 tsp paprika
Shredded Jalapeno Monterrey Jack/Chedder Mix
Hard Taco shells
Hot Sauce

Cook the meat till its nice and brown then put 1/2 cup of water and the spice mix and lower the heat and simmer the meat for about 10 minutes. [I added a lot more red pepper to make it a bit more spicy] & if you're using venison for some reason don't forget to use butter! it's no where near as fatty as beef and will stick like a mofo!

I put enough taco shells for my meal in the toaster oven for 3 minutes on each side at 300F. Then cooked off a few slices of bacon, put it all together and sprinkled the cheese over it and bam deee-lish-us!

For the corn I just boiled it for like 7-8 minutes with a pinch of sugar in the water to keep its natural sweetness.

I'd usually get more extravagent but it's just me eating and I want to save room for some dessert later!

Also looking back in the fridge I didn't realize we had sour creme! But would be a nice addition!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sep 3 Another Rhyme-Sayin Night
Asher Roth
- Lark on My Go-Kart
Asher Roth - As I Em
311 - Amber
311 - I'll be here Awhile
Aesop Rock - Daylight
Aesop Rock - Daylight
Aesop Rock - 9-5ers Anthem
Atmosphere - Free or Dead
Atmosphere - Clay
Atmosphere - Multiples
Atmosphere - Complications
Atmosphere - God's Bathroom Floor
Atmosphere - RPM
Brother Ali - Forest Whitiker
Brother Ali - Picket Fence
Brother Ali - Prince Charming
Common Market - Tobacco Road
Common Market - Trouble is
Common Market - Nina Sing
Eyedea & Abilities - Smile
Felt - Dirty Girl
G&E - No Flowers
G&E = Worried About the World
G&E - Sign of the Times
G&E - Say G&E!
MURS - The Deepest Blues
MURS - Varsity Blues
MURS - A Friend's Blues
Sage Francis - Sun vs. Moon
Sage Francis - Different
Sage Francis - Personal Journalist
Sage Francis - Makeshift Patriot


hi miss lovett!

No comments:

Post a Comment